DVC Personalized License Tags

RweTHEREyet

DIS Veteran
Well, I just returned from a trip to my family doctor in Durham, N.C., and as I am leaving the building, what do I see out of the corner of my eye but a lime green VW Bug with a license tag that reads DVC BWV . Well, not everyone would know what that stood for, but I sure did. Brought a big smile to my face.

It also made me wonder how many of you out there might have license tags tailored to yor DVC ownership?

rwethre yet....I think I saw a post like this before...:D I don't have a DVC plate but instead my says "prncssj". I am thinking of getting DH "DVCVB" but I don't know if that's taken here in Michigan. ;)

OKW-BWV for us. Im trying to figure out an incarnation of this for our other car. OKW came 1st. How about OKWNBWV, or OKW1-BWV. I know I could do BWV-OKW but that doesn't work for me. ANY suggestions please......spruce

Hey there RweTHEREyet, that green bug was ME!! :) This is so funny as my DH told me that no one would know what it meant and I said that the ones who matter would! :) I personally smile everytime I see it myself!

Audrey, I did not look to see, but I bet you have your DVC license tag on the front of the car, too.

We are rather impatiently waiting for our new plates...just got a Nissan Quest ( I call it my own Disney "Quest"). We are trying to get plates that say one of the following:

DVC 2001
DVC 01
DVC FAM(ily)

anxious to see if we can get any of them

We have two WDW personalized plates on our vehicles. We did not do a conection with DVC as we figured more folks around here would not get the connection. Many folks do notice and comment on the WDW plates.

Hey Peter,

We took a picture of your "WDW DVC" license plate a couple years ago at the Hopkinton (I think) Fair! We saw your car in the parking lot and took a picture of it. (I know, we are definately Disney geeks) What a small world.....

Kristi

Hi RweTHEREyet! Hi Audrey! I'm over here in Raleigh! I don't have a personalized plate YET! But my DVC license plate is stuck in the back side window of my burgundy Suzuki station wagon (for some reason my car doesn't have a front license plate holder-I'll have to find a Disney one to put on some day if they make them) I work on Wake Forest Road so if you see a burgundy station wagon with DVC license plate in back side window-that's probably me!

Hi Heather-- still working at the law firm? :) I'll keep an eye out for your car! Hey, we may manage to come up with our OWN DVC reunion! We can't let these Ohio folk outdo us....

Hey Audrey! Yes I'm at a law firm but not the one that you saw. Also I'm due in October so trying to figure out what if anything I can do to stay home and not have to go back. Yeah we'll have to do a meet around here somewhere. let me know when and where! To bad that new mall hasn't been built yet on Capital...there is supposed to be a Planet Hollywood there, not a Rainforest Cafe but its a start!

Heather, I have a new baby so I'm in the same boat you are with wanting to stay home. Shoot me and email and we'll catch up!

I just got a reply from a fellow NJ DVC Member and which included the following license plate. Makes me want to get one now (are we DVC zealots or what???)

njdvcplate.gif

We are zealots, of course! DVC is more of a hobby to many of us than a vacation plan.

Here in NC a vanity plate is only $20 a year. Money well spent for a daily smile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter