DVC one bedroom - what comes in it? Coffee, laundry soap etc?

wbn36

Mouseketeer
Trying to pack as little as possible. What do they give you in the room. I did see toiletries look nice.
What type of coffee maker is it?

Thanks

I found this post extremely helpful when I was planning. The rest of her TR is very detailed as well but this link is specifically the post with the kitchen details including a photo of the sheet that lists everything out.
That's not sunsreen, that's body wash! - Kitchen Details Post

I will say that the kitchen knives were pretty dull and that was the only item I wished I'd brought along.

Also, the Island Country Market (ABC Store) across the street is very accessible and has all the basics. There's also a Costco, Safeway, Target etc. in Kapolei nearby.

Think they give you 3 soaps. 1 for each sink + 1 for the soaking tub. I never have to bring mine. They don't give me shower cap though. I always packed more laundry detergent (powder if you are not checking luggage), spices other than salt / pepper.

Trying to pack as little as possible. What do they give you in the room. I did see toiletries look nice.
What type of coffee maker is it?

Thanks

You will get dish soap, sponge, a starter supply of dishwasher detergent, a starter supply of laundry detergent, a couple packs of coffee (they are those big flat filter packs of Joffreys), tea, paper towels, toilet paper, etc. If you are not staying on DVC points (if you booked through Disney directly) you can call housekeeping at any time for more of anything at no additional cost. If not, I would pack coffee filters (basket style, not cone), extra coffee, laundry pods, dishwasher pods, and possibly a chef’s knife if you are checking a bag and plan to cook a lot.

The coffee pots are Mr. Coffee.

Thanks so much. I was thinking of the same list to pack. We are fussy on laundry detergent but other than that I could care less. We are only there two nights so it sound like we should be all set. As long as I have two mornings worth of coffee im good lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter