DVC Microwaves

Bexx

DIS Veteran
You've probably noticed (I've only seen the pictures so far!) that the kitchens at DVC resorts are fitted out with space saving "over the stove" microwaves, which look like a wonderful idea. Does anyone know if such things are available over here?

Sorry, Bexx, I don't know.

I'm sure you can get microwaves physically small enough to fit on a shelf / in a cupboard, but whether they would need some kind of vent for the cooking 'fumes', I don't know.

Thanks for the reply Hilary.

I believe the DVC microwaves are ones that vent, and it would have been great if they sold them over here - maybe they will in the future. I'm just a sucker for any space saving gadgets! :p

i like the popcorn seting on them it creased my kids up when they saw that
Paulh

Hi Bexx, as you know I've only seen the pictures too. I just noticed on the front of the new IKEA catalogue that they have a built in microwave above the mini kitchen. They don't include details in the main catalogue and I don't have a copy of their Kitchen Guide but you could pick one up, if there's a store near you, or order a copy on line at www.IKEA.co.uk.

Many thanks for the info Loretta - I'll definitely check that one out. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter