Dvc Merchandise

Callie

Always Dreaming of Disney Magic
Hi all!

Heading to Aulani in September. Do they have a dvc merchandise area in the gift shops like Wdw resorts do? My mom has been eyeing the DVC backpack and wasn’t sure if they carried it. We can order it online but of course can’t apply our discount.

We were there in November and they had a few DVC things, but not to the extent the WDW resorts have. We don't buy backpacks so unfortunately can't remember on that item.

They being said, I thought the quality and variety of merch was better than it ever has been. Two Xmas ornaments is usually the extent to our souvenir purchases on any Disney trip....and I think we spent $400 in the aulani gift shops including our discounts. There was so much cute stuff.

Agree with the PP that there are some DVC items in the shops but not that much. I wouldn't count on the backpack being there.

Hi all!

Heading to Aulani in September. Do they have a dvc merchandise area in the gift shops like Wdw resorts do? My mom has been eyeing the DVC backpack and wasn’t sure if they carried it. We can order it online but of course can’t apply our discount.
They do. In the main gift shop in the back corner by the checkout desk.

Maybe your mom will see the many other things she could buy that she will be more than happy to "forget" about the backpack. There so many nice things in the shops that you have to decide what really want to get, and for you want to forgo, unless you don't have a budget (or maybe a way bigger budget) for shopping like my family!

Great3

ETA: I know this didn't answer your question about the backpack being there, but I would doubt it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter