DVC Membership Card?

elle-jay

Earning My Ears
If there are two names on the contract (husband and wife), do you get two cards with your name or is it just one card with both names on it?

If there are two names on the contract (husband and wife), do you get two cards with your name or is it just one card with both names on it?

Only the person who create the account on dvcmembers.com will get the card. You can however call in to member services to get the card for your spouse.

Only the person who create the account on dvcmembers.com will get the card. You can however call in to member services to get the card for your spouse.
Yes, but I think that both can create accounts if they want to. (I am not sure because my DW did not want to.)

We got a card for each member and I'm the only one that created a member account. I remember my guide saying he ordered the cards for us when I made the purchase over the phone. We got them very quickly.

However, if I have to order a replacement, it looks like I'm the only one who would be able to request it online and only for my card.

umm....what card? we are closed...and have gotten a packet with a dvc car magnet...was it in there?

We got our cards before the little white box with the magnets, etc. I believe their is info in their about your membership cards, too, but not the actual cards.

Our cards came individually - my daughters separate from mine - despite living at the same address.

umm....what card? we are closed...and have gotten a packet with a dvc car magnet...was it in there?
We had to order ours. There's a link to do so where you see your online card.

We also had my wife create her own account so we could order hers online and she'd have her own account if she ever needed to book stuff.

so being a pack rat paid off...i went through the letter/envelope with the magnets...sure enough it tells us to order them online (in my slight defense I was super excited to get the envelope and the letter was LONG. Hubby and I both have accounts setup so once again, thanks to the dvc boards for saving me! :worship:

interesting glitch on the online digital card - we bought resale, closed less than a month ago...my card says member since 2005! (i wish!)

interesting glitch on the online digital card - we bought resale, closed less than a month ago...my card says member since 2005! (i wish!)
Yup, that's how it looks online....the actual card will show the correct date.

Curious i just ordered my card online after receiving my packet. How long did it take for them to arrive? I saved the digital copy but we are going in January hoping it will be here in time.

I can't recall exactly but I believe it was only 2-3 weeks to receive it in Canada (don't quote me though, I can't find anything showing the dates).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter