• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member Sign In - Down 3/9/2023 Midnight to 6am

TinkAgainU

Trust In The Pixie Dust
According to the www.disneyvacationclub.com website today:

Scheduled Website Maintenance on March 9, 2023​

In order to accommodate updates, Member sign-in will be temporarily unavailable on Thursday, March 9 from midnight until 6:00 AM Eastern Time. All of us at Disney Vacation Club appreciate your understanding as we update our systems.

Hmm, since this morning I've been unable to log in across ANY Disney property, receiving a notice that my account has been deactivated. I obviously didn't deactivate it, so I have an email into Disney support. Whee!

Hmm, since this morning I've been unable to log in across ANY Disney property, receiving a notice that my account has been deactivated. I obviously didn't deactivate it, so I have an email into Disney support. Whee!
I had to call Disney IT for the same thing. There's another thread about being locked out , it is affecting many users globally but it's random and a know issue. They co firmed my account is in tact and this is an error on their end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter