DVC member new pin gift!

holyrita

DIS Veteran
Seeing posts on Facebook about a new pin member gift at the DVC desks:

Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 12.36.26 PM.png

So far there are only reports of the pin being available at the Deluxe hotels but I'm sure they'll be in the parks soon if they're not already.

Keep an eye out and share here where you were able to get one if you do!

Seeing posts on Facebook about a new pin member gift at the DVC desks:

View attachment 830649

So far there are only reports of the pin being available at the Deluxe hotels but I'm sure they'll be in the parks soon if they're not already.

Keep an eye out and share here where you were able to get one if you do!
Ironically, I just posted that although I was told yesterday at various DVC booths to come back today, every booth I've seen today has been closed-no one there. But since I'd love one (or 2) of these pins, I'll definitely keep checking.

Last year I picked up a couple of coins.
Those medallion things? We stopped at the DVC kiosk in Epcot and asked if they had them. They did have them but they punched in our membership number into an iPad and we were give ONE! I assumed that this meant we were only alloted one despite the fact DW and I were both on the contract and we have several contracts.

No matter, we have no use for the one we have, but it's an illustration of how random the whole process for DVC tchotzes is .

Those medallion things? We stopped at the DVC kiosk in Epcot and asked if they had them. They did have them but they punched in our membership number into an iPad and we were give ONE! I assumed that this meant we were only alloted one despite the fact DW and I were both on the contract and we have several contracts.

No matter, we have no use for the one we have, but it's an illustration of how random the whole process for DVC tchotzes is .
There was one for each coast and it was possible to collect both, one at Aulani or DLR, the other at WDW, VB or HHI.

I almost forgot to update! When I heard about the pins, I hopped on my scooter and made a bee-line for the DVC desk in the Beach Club lobby. NOW there were people there. When it was my turn, I just said "I'm here for my gift" and like a PP said, they punched my name and Membership info in and gave me a pin. Today I transferred to Kidani and the first two pin boards I encountered both had a couple of "Membership Magic" pins on them, and the Cast Members confirmed that Members had traded them away. Somehow that bothers me-we get a little something from DVC (not very often), then Members traded them away within 48 hours. BTW, I now have 3 "membership magic" pins.

I’ve chatted with guides about being a resale member when they inquire about our stay but never asked or been offered one of these free gifts but if I did, would I be turned away as a resale member 🤔

I’ve chatted with guides about being a resale member when they inquire about our stay but never asked or been offered one of these free gifts but if I did, would I be turned away as a resale member 🤔
Resale member here too! I have never been turned away when asking for a gift at the booth. We picked up our pin at the booth in Epcot near Test Track the same day I created this thread!

We had no issue getting a couple of the magic band things they had a year or so ago as resale members. Just asked for info to confirm we were members.

Well, so far I have 5 Membership Magic pins. In addition to the 2 I got for me and DH, I've seen a few more (so far) on pin boards here at Kidani. Apparently some members are getting their pins, and immediately trading them away at the little Gift Shop or at Community Hall. Somehow that seems to be a little strange.

Well, so far I have 5 Membership Magic pins. In addition to the 2 I got for me and DH, I've seen a few more (so far) on pin boards here at Kidani. Apparently some members are getting their pins, and immediately trading them away at the little Gift Shop or at Community Hall. Somehow that seems to be a little strange.

aww, I would totally have kept one.

I got a pin Saturday at HS kiosk near Toy Story Land. They offered one to me and one to my friend travelling with me.

I got pins at the Toy Story Land Kiosk as well. They gave me two, one for me and one for my wife, who was there patiently waiting as I asked for the date when the Poly Tower would go on sale (they had no date, just that it would be some time in 2024).

Received the pin at EPCOT Canada booth on Saturday, but no spring slider for my magic band. Got the winter version back in December, was hoping for another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter