• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC Member Cruise Sept 2023

In at 10:01. Disconnected almost immediately. Called back multiple times, back in at 10:06. Connected with CM at 10:56. Was looking for two cabins connecting and got my first choice (cat 5C on deck 7). CM was wonderful - cheerful, and understanding. Finished up at 11:17. Reservation showing on DCL site. Best of luck to all!

On hold with music at 10:18, got CM at 11:02 (40 minute hold). Booked category 5B on deck 9--cabins were disappearing while she took our information. Said cancellation policy is 60 days out.

Good Luck! Gotta be a better way...

In at 10:01. Disconnected almost immediately. Called back multiple times, back in at 10:06. Connected with CM at 10:56. Was looking for two cabins connecting and got my first choice (cat 5C on deck 7). CM was wonderful - cheerful, and understanding. Finished up at 11:17. Reservation showing on DCL site. Best of luck to all!

Just curious for those that have a reservation, what percentage higher is the member cruise vs the 4-day cruise a week later?

We are still on hold with music, 25 min now.
Does anyone know where to find an updated deck plan with the stateroom categories? Our 1st choice is gone and we think it will be hard to get our other choices because there aren't many of those rooms - we always want to be as far aft as possible

We are still on hold with music, 25 min now.
Does anyone know where to find an updated deck plan with the stateroom categories? Our 1st choice is gone and we think it will be hard to get our other choices because there aren't many of those rooms - we always want to be as far aft as possible
Not sure if it will let me link here, but giving it a try. https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/deckbydeck.php?ship=Disney-Wish&deck=9
Nice interactive view of categories.

Total time for me was a bit less than an hour and a half. For some time, we had two phones, and we had 5 or 6 dropped calls. Tom left to go to vets after I got in which was probably 30-45 minutes before I spoke with Penelope. Once we talked, I don’t think it took even 10 minutes.

We wanted HA OV with veranda, not family sized, and there are about 15 of them. I am happy to say that we did get one of them. :boat:

Patience and time are needed. It’s a big ship, I hope there’s room for everyone who really want to go.

i got through once at 10:01 then busy signal after choosing cruise option. Only busy signal since then.

Total time for me was a bit less than an hour and a half. For some time, we had two phones, and we had 5 or 6 dropped calls. Tom left to go to vets after I got in which was probably 30-45 minutes before I spoke with Penelope. Once we talked, I don’t think it took even 10 minutes.

We wanted HA OV with veranda, not family sized, and there are about 15 of them. I am happy to say that we did get one of them. :boat:

Patience and time are needed. It’s a big ship, I hope there’s room for everyone who really want to go.
Yea!! I'm still on hold, but hope we will see you on board!

We’re in! Took about 300 calls, 5 hang ups, 2 of us on hold for about 45 minutes. Now that it’s done, though, well worth it! Good luck to everyone else, hang in there.

For those of you, like me, who finally are on hold so can do something else with our fingers...
Is there any way of knowing which family staterooms sleep 5? They all say 4 or 5. I used to find this info on DISBoards, but the Wish is so new, there's not many first-hand reports yet.

Started calling at 10am and after 6 dropped calls and an hour on hold, my husband and I are booked. Hang in there. I've only been on a few member's cruises but have totally enjoyed them.

Good luck to all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter