DVC Member Cruise Sept 2023

ok....is there a trick to getting to the music? LOL!! Are you listening to full prompts? HItting 1 right away? Calling on the 800 line vs the 407 line? 10 disconnects is making me go craZY! lol
There was no difference between the times I got dropped after listening to security and being dropped, and the last time when music began. I guess it just depended if there was a space in that second line.

called at exactly 10:00. Got through after a few busy signals. Was on hold for 40 minutes but was sweating that call would be dropped. Call lasted 20 minutes so not a fast process even though not handling payment on call. Categories were selling out already so took a few minutes to find a category. Ended up with cat 5b. Cat 6A was sold out while on call. There is a lag time to available rooms list.

have you received confirmation on what is the cancellation policy? maybe there is a window where some people will drop their reservations and others can get them?

just got the music - this was on the 800 number and hitting 1 right away 3x
dropped 11 times before this so hope this is it but worried about our other preferred categories being gone

have you received confirmation on what is the cancellation policy? maybe there is a window where some people will drop their reservations and others can get them?
I asked out of curiosity, but the agent said since they weren't taking payment (or handling the travel insurance option) in this call, they weren't trained for that question. Will ask again when they call back for payment.

There have been waitlists fulfilled in every previous cruise that I remember. I don’t think you waitlisted a particular category, but definitely people have gotten on via waitlists.

Ive at least got hold music now. It wouldn’t be so bad if we didn’t need one of maybe 15 accessible rooms
This is our first attempt at HA for a DVC MC I am loosing hope. Disney having a bathtub to use makes it much harder.

I have a CM, Penelope on line, and now, I am booked. Did get a HA on deck 7 with a veranda. Whew! :boat:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter