• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

DVC Member Cruise Sept 2023

Got disconnected 5 times after the privacy notice. On hold now after the 6th time getting in. Fingers crossed it doesn't drop.

After 150 calls (busy & cut off), now been on hold with music for 28 minutes. They cut me off now, think I'm done.

Booked! :cloud9: My preferred categories 9A/C/D were all gone, so had to research verandah staterooms on the fly. 9B still had availability at the time of my call, so good luck to those looking for ocean view only.

Wow, this is crazy. On dvc website it does say they will not be taking any calls unless it’s to book the cruise, or if you are due to arrive on your dvc trip within 5 days.

I didn’t book because I’m on the Fantasy 7-night September 2nd cruise (same week). I’ll wave to you if we cross paths.

Well they are starting to sell out of categories. It’s listed on their website. Crap..

ok....is there a trick to getting to the music? LOL!! Are you listening to full prompts? HItting 1 right away? Calling on the 800 line vs the 407 line? 10 disconnects is making me go craZY! lol

dropped again after privacy notice (8th time), and just saw that our 1st choice category has sold out
we have had 3 phones going since 10am

ok....is there a trick to getting to the music? LOL!! Are you listening to full prompts? HItting 1 right away? Calling on the 800 line vs the 407 line? 10 disconnects is making me go craZY! lol
LOL after being cut off twice and finally getting through I hit 1 fast then 1 fast again and then I think another 1 and prayed LOL.

LOL after being cut off twice and finally getting through I hit 1 fast then 1 fast again and then I think another 1 and prayed LOL.
OK. I have the same strategy. At this point, if I ever get through, I am just going to say...give me a room any room will do. LOLOL

Just a heads up; I am on the phone now with Member Services and 3x's now we've lost the rooms she was attempting to book. She has now placed me on hold to find out if theres a way to hold the room while she's filling out the information. =( Really disappointed because we went from being on Deck 7 down to Deck 2. This is for Oceanview Category. Multiple categories are now showing as fully sold out.

Edit: Also wanted to add these are all DVC employees doing the bookings, they do not work for Disney Cruise Line and they are just as frustrated as we are so please be kind! =)

We're on the 800 number and hitting 1 right away - dropped 10 times now after privacy
trying the 407 number now

Just a heads up; I am on the phone now with Member Services and 3x's now we've lost the rooms she was attempting to book. She has now placed me on hold to find out if theres a way to hold the room while she's filling out the information. =( Really disappointed because we went from being on Deck 7 down to Deck 2. This is for Oceanview Category. Multiple categories are now showing as fully sold out.

Edit: Also wanted to add these are all DVC employees doing the bookings, they do not work for Disney Cruise Line and they are just as frustrated as we are so please be kind! =)
Damn sorry to hear. Hoping to get something. Still on hold. I only have enough points for certain categories With my direct contract.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter