DVC Logo Stuff

Eeyore2U

I'm the one you talk about. I rain on parades and
We recently stayed at our BWV but went to visit our VWL since we bought it sight unseen. I just wanted to say that VWL has better logoed DVC stuff than BWV. They had a much wider variety. I wish I could remember all of it. But it was more than the few shirts at BWV.

And OKW has the *best* stuff! We stopped by to poke around, and I was jealous -- wishing VWL had more neat goodies like OKW. I'll keep hoping.....

I was at all three resorts a week or so ago and thought VWL had the biggest assortment. OKWhad a couple more shirts but very purple.

Glad to hear OKW has more logo wear now. I have only found impractical white or ugly purple in the past!

we saw alot of white and purple at OKW this past weekend, too. BW seemed to have more BW merchandise, while OKW's was more DVC generic, I thought.

Becky in DE

On our August stay at BWV they had generic DVC white and navy blue BWV tee's & polo's.

I was at VWL last week, and they had DVC polos, t-shirts and windbreakers, all in white. They also had beige polos, t-shirts, bags and bathrobes with the VWL logo on them. The black can holders were VWL and there were also glasses but I don't remember if they were VWL or just DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter