DVC in August

disneyobessed

DIS Veteran
We are looking into going next August what resort seems to be the least crowded pool wise.. I know Beach club is packed because of Storm
Along Bay

We stayed at BCV last August so I'm no help. Sorry. Even our "quiet" pool was fairly crowded. Only other resort we ever stayed at was BWV in June. I think Florida was having a hotter than normal June that year (2010 ?). The quiet pool was uncomfortably warm. We didn't try the main pool because it was too far from our room. Good Luck:)

We have gone at the end of August the last few years staying in SSR, AKV (Jambo), and BCV. Obviously the pools are quite popular that time of year since it is 90+ degrees every day, but we haven't found any of them to be overly crowded. I guess if I had to choose a least crowded one of the three it would be Jambo's pool. That being said , SAB wasn't too bad last year when we were there either. We don't spend tons of time in the pool though. When we swim it is usually mid day between lunch and dinner.

The pool that has been closed because of an accident. :sad2:

None of them will be uncrowded in August. Unless you go first thing in the morning or later in the evening. Or during the afternoon rain shower.

would go with OKW - it has more pools vs villas and because of the slide some guests don't even visit the community pools.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter