DVC housekeeping

Djm_in_buffalo

Earning My Ears
Hi there. We are planning on renting points at AKL for an 8 day stay. Possibly book two consecutive, pre-booked stays to total 8 days. I understand the 4 day / 8day advertised schedule for cleaning. I see online mention, pre pandemic, that indicate further housekeeping can also be a per diem add on. Then mixed signals during pandemic. Not much since. The Disney site is not that helpful. Any idea if add on housekeeping is still a thing, and if so, rates? Thank you!

If you just need new towels you can call and request them.

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...al-kingdom-villaskidani-villagedeluxe-533764/

All I could find on the DVC website was the following:

Q: Can I pay for additional housekeeping services?
A.
Additional housekeeping services, including additional trash and towel service, are not available for purchase. If you are staying on Member Points or Member Cash Discounts, you will be scheduled for trash and towel service on your fourth day. If you are staying more than eight nights, you will receive full cleaning service on your fourth day and trash and towel service on your eighth day.

When they do their daily room checks, they also will take ask if you want your trash taken out

You can add on housekeeping for a fee. But they will bring towels and take out trash on request daily - my experience only at SSR and VGF.

You can't pay for housekeeping any more. Did not come back.

I have heard that it was reinstated this year. We don’t use it but there was a report it was back as an option for DVC, once they went back to daily cleaning of cash rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter