DVC here we come....hopefully

emsip said:
We are buying a contract for 100 points in VWL for $82 a point.

Hopefully we'll be your neighbor soon. We have sent in our offer for 100 points at VWL also ($83 a point, I didn't want to haggle over the asking price). It hasn't been sent to Disney for ROFR yet, but I don't forsee problems there.

Hopefully we'll have our first trip to WDW next December.

-Shawn

We waited 3 weeks to find out that Disney bought our contract for 130 pts @ $77/pt. :sad: Oh well, now we're buying direct from Disney. Probably the same points - just more $ for WDW!!! :rotfl2: But since we're WDW addicts we'll pay to get a quick fix. :hyper2:

Hopefully, soon, you'll be able to welcome home another VWL owner. We just sold 150 points at VWL (well, in process), and it goes to ROFR tomorrow. I understand the buyers are VERY anxious. I really hope they get it!

Simba's Mom - you didn't sell all your points did you....

I hope not!!!

I enjoy your posts!!!

We just completed the "resort shuffle". DH is one of those "fanatical" OKW types-one stay there and he was hooked. So we bought there and sold all our VWL points. I'm not complaining since we ended up with more points. Since OKW dues are less than VWL, I convinced DH that if we were going to go through all this, I wanted more points! Like you (I think), we're OKW owners now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter