DVC here we come....hopefully

emsip

Mouseketeer
I was able to convince my wife that we should join DVC :goodvibes . We found a VWL contract we liked and bid on it last week. I just got word that it was sent to Disney today for ROFR. I am going to keep my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed. Wish us luck.

Sending :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: lots of "PIXIE DUST" your way! Good Luck!

Hoping you get the luck of the ROFR fairy! Keep us posted about the outcome.

I will cross my fingers, press my thumbs together, and say my special prayer to the "Disney Gods" for you! I really don't know if it helps or not but some of the board members swear by it!

GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES,
Tom

sometimes Disney gets back fast - other times it takes FOREVER!!!

I hope you get your answer shortly and it is in your favor.

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :wizard: :cheer2: :jumping1:

T.E. Yeary said:
I will cross my fingers, press my thumbs together, and say my special prayer to the "Disney Gods" for you! I really don't know if it helps or not but some of the board members swear by it!

GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES,
Tom

HEY! I was just going to press my thumbs for you! Either Tom is german too or he remember that we do that instead of crossing fingers

:rotfl:

Best of luck to you!

I happened to be stationed in Frankfurt, Germany while doing my duty for Uncle Sam.

It was my very favorite post while enlisted and I have many many happy memories from that time.

Tom

emsip said:
I am going to keep my fingers, toes, and everything else crossed. Wish us luck.

That might make going to the bathroom a challenge... ;)

Here's hoping Disney won't make you wait too long! :wizard:

Thanks to everyone. No word yet, but it has only been a few days. After reading the ROFR thread, I am pretty confident that we will pass. We are buying a contract for 100 points in VWL for $82 a point. Other people with lower prices were able to pass. As long as the bad luck fairy does not land on me, I think I am good.

I never even thought about joining DVC until I started planning my Sept'05 trip. The more I read about DVC, the more I liked it :love: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter