Dvc grand californian

soccer32

Mouseketeer
What are the chances of being able to book a studio at the villas of grand California at 7 months out for July 2019?

What are the chances of being able to book a studio at the villas of grand California at 7 months out for July 2019?

Depends on when D23 falls. It's every 2 years, last was 2017, it was July 14 to 16 (Friday to Sunday). Previous years it was in August. Typically Thursday to Sunday goes at 11 months, with Wednesday before 7 months. I was able to get a 1 bedroom for Sunday to Wednesday nights before the convention. Then we moved to Paradise Pier.

Another consideration for next year is the opening of Star Wars Land.

I think it's going to be tougher than ever because of star wars land. I wouldn't plan on it.

It is pretty low odds even on the best day, with only something like 23 total studios, and every DVC family being on summer break. Not impossible, but having a good backup plan or flexible travel dates would be to your advantage.

I had no problem at 8am exactly 7 months out for Sun-Thurs mid-July 2018, but I think Star Wars, D23, etc could make it a lot more difficult.

I got a studio for 5 days exactly at 8am on the 7th day window. (June 2018)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter