DVC get a discount or get in free at the Dualing Pianos?

wdwstar

DIS Veteran
We were at the SAB pool and i heard a someone say that dvc members get in free at the dualing pianos at the BW. Does anyone know if this is true?

we have always paid to get in !!!

i would be gutted if i could have got a discount...

oh well...

chris

Nope, not true. That rumor keeps rearing it's ugly head. Wonder why. Believe me....if there were a way to get a discount at JellyRolls, there are a bunch of us here that would know about it!!!

I think there'a a discount at ATlantic Dance....maybe people get them confused.....I don't know how, but it could happen I suppose!!!

There is definitely not a discount at Jellyrolls for DVC members. Believe me, I know.

Maybe they were talking about cast members get in free, which they do every night of the week.

Definitely worth it without a discount. Compared to pleasure island entertainment, this is a bargain.

Thank you, i knew that there was no discount, or even getting in Free !
Its funny because this person at the pool was shooting his mouth off how he was going to everyone that night ( at least 10 people in his group) that night and will get them all in free using his DVC membership. :rotfl: Darn i wish i would have gone that night to see......:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter