DVC Free Membership Grand Prize

BEACHCLUBVILLAS

Mouseketeer
Found this on the member website. This may be old news but found I interesting. I'd love to win this prize. Excuse me while I dig through my old video's or maybe I'll be a lucky home viewer.

Win A Free Membership

ABC's "America's Funniest Home Videos," having given away more than $7 million in prize money and evaluated more than 500,000 viewer video tapes during its 16 seasons on the air, is giving away the largest vacation Grand Prize in its history this season: a Disney Vacation Club Membership to one on-show video winner and one lucky home viewer.

Disney Vacation Club will cover the vacation ownership purchase price of the Membership (220 Vacation Points), annual dues and exchange fees, leaving the winners to simply enjoy the vacations of their dreams.

Be sure to visit www.abc.com for details on rules, eligibility and restrictions

Jim Lewis actually mentioned this while on the DVC Member Cruise in September. I have called all of my friends to ask them to pull out the old videos for a chance to win! Wouldn't this be an awesome prize? Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter