DVC Discount for After Hours when buying online (can you do it for someone else)?

JohnGypsy

Needs giraffe at window every morning.
So, we own DVC via resale, but I have immediately family that owns DVC via direct. Can that person go buy us After Hours tickets using their discount? Or are the tickets linked directly to their account only?

Just curious -- not trying to cheat the system here. I just didn't know how discount After Hours tickets were handled and if this was an option. Thanks!

-John

I bought tickets for a friend’s family in February. Did it in person and explained what I was doing and they had no problem with it. Ticket limits apply.

These used to rarely sell out, but have been lately, so I've been hoping to order it online (for a date in May). I wasn't sure how the tickets were dispersed when you bought them online. Are they named to a specific person and/or immediately assigned to the account holder? Or do you print something that you exchange when they get there (in which case, it seems like my family could just buy two for us using their direct-purchase DVC account and we'd be all set)?

We bought them in person at member services and were given hard plastic card tickets which were not linked to any particular person or MDE account. If buying online, I don’t know the protocol.

Ok -- thanks for the info. Hopefully I can find someone that has ordered them online recently to see how they are delivered.

Ok -- that's too bad. I guess that won't work then. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter