DVC Discount at Disneyland?

retlaw_yensid

Mouseketeer
I was looking on the DVC site this morning for the places at DL/DCA/DD that we could get our DVC discount at. I saw a lot of dining locations, but one glowing omission was the mention of any DL shopping. Can we not get our discount shopping at DL?

You can get your discount on merchandise. Unlike the WDW app, DL adds your DVC discount to eligible mobile order items too.

You can get your discount on merchandise. Unlike the WDW app, DL adds your DVC discount to eligible mobile order items too.
Thank you, Royal Consort.

Since you brought up the WDW app - while I'm able to link my DVC membership to the WDW website/app, and even add my DVC membership to Google/Apple Wallet through the WDW app, this ability has never seemed to be a thing for the DL website/app. Since we can't use our physical DVC cards anymore, how is the DVC membership accounted for on the DL side of things?

Thank you, Royal Consort.

Since you brought up the WDW app - while I'm able to link my DVC membership to the WDW website/app, and even add my DVC membership to Google/Apple Wallet through the WDW app, this ability has never seemed to be a thing for the DL website/app. Since we can't use our physical DVC cards anymore, how is the DVC membership accounted for on the DL side of things?
Just use the digital card in your Apple/Android wallet., or the downloaded temporary card from your member dashboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter