Dvc cruise 2024

I've gotten through three times but every time I get the same message that all advisors are busy and it hangs up on me! Agreed that perhaps they should have split up the reservations for the two cruises into separate days.

So if I try a bit later which cabins usually sell out first. We were looking at just the family verandah or Ocean view cabins on the Med cruise.

We managed to get through within 7 minutes really luckily, had a few times getting though to the options menu before that and then it saying everyone was busy and hanging up on us, which was weird. We’ve booked the med cruise in a Navigator’s verandah. Hope everyone else manages to get through!

So if I try a bit later which cabins usually sell out first. We were looking at just the family verandah or Ocean view cabins on the Med cruise.
I took notes one time of the order that cabins sold out on a member cruise on the Dream:
9D, 10A, 8A, T, 5E, 6A, 8D, 11B, 6B, 7A, V, 9A, 9C, 8C, 8B, 4A, 9B, 11A, 11C, 5D.
(I made good use of all that hold time!)

None of the categories are appearing as sold out so far for the Med cruise. I wonder how often they update the website.

Everything is still showing as available but I keep getting hung up on too. Interesting that you have to choose a path when you get in for each cruise. I think I will go for the Lighthouse first but I was hoping to just book both at the same time.

I took notes one time of the order that cabins sold out on a member cruise on the Dream:
9D, 10A, 8A, T, 5E, 6A, 8D, 11B, 6B, 7A, V, 9A, 9C, 8C, 8B, 4A, 9B, 11A, 11C, 5D.
(I made good use of all that hold time!)
How did you find that out?

Everything is still showing as available but I keep getting hung up on too. Interesting that you have to choose a path when you get in for each cruise. I think I will go for the Lighthouse first but I was hoping to just book both at the same time.

That’s awesome I didn’t even see the availability chart until it was mentioned here. I do wonder how accurate it is though. For the lighthouse one I would have assumed the concierge would be sold out.

We started calling right at 10am. Never got the prompts on the 407 number, got them many times and the hang up on the 800 number. Got the hold music at 10:16 on the 800 number. On hold for a while before the CM picked up and the whole call was 37 minutes (hold and then booking).
We managed to book the Med with our 1st choice cabin category even though there are very few of them - not the deck we really wanted, but we will take it.
We did not have to pick path via prompts for which cruise - the CM asked when she picked up - wonder if they have made that change because of the crazy?
Good luck everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter