Dvc cruise 2024

This might be a dumb question but do the member-exclusive cruises also get all the gifts?

The DVC MC is immediately after the TA cruise, so maybe we will book both. Shucks, we are on this year’s TA, and the itinerary is the same.

This might be a dumb question but do the member-exclusive cruises also get all the gifts?
Not the Charter out of Fort Lauderdale.

From the email:
Different from a Member Cruise, this voyage is part of the Disney Collection exchange. Therefore, regular cruise programing will not be altered and daily in-room gifts are not included.

The DVC MC is immediately after the TA cruise, so maybe we will book both. Shucks, we are on this year’s TA, and the itinerary is the same.
Same here.. for me it will depend on pricing..
I’m doing the Med cruise, I was hoping for another itinerary and the Lightpoint will be there going fwd.. so not sure it is worth the mark up for being the “first”…

Prices (and fomo) will tell :)

OK…DCL had discounted the first cruise out of Barcelona this year after the TA cruise, severely, and we nearly jumped on it. However, we found the flights home a lot more than we were paying and it made up for any discount on the cruise.
8EBFADF8-3677-4B41-8C16-18D316254BD9.png
Even now there are openings on the cruise.
I wonder what the mark up would be for the DVC MC next year.

For the Wish member exclusive in July 2022, while we did not get the typical daily stateroom gifts, they did give one copy of the book “the Making of the Disney Wish” in each stateroom on the last night.

I'm curious about something as we've never booked a member cruise before. I know you have to book them by calling Member Services, but if you pay cash for them rather than using points can you then transfer that booking to a TA?

I'm curious about something as we've never booked a member cruise before. I know you have to book them by calling Member Services, but if you pay cash for them rather than using points can you then transfer that booking to a TA?
No, the booking can't be transferred to a TA. DVC is technically your TA since the cruise was booked through them.

To book the FL cruise, do you need enough points to cover at least one person?? I've never done a member cruise and this one actually works with my schedule! I'm excited to hopefully be able to book it.

To book the FL cruise, do you need enough points to cover at least one person?? I've never done a member cruise and this one actually works with my schedule! I'm excited to hopefully be able to book it.
That’s the way it was for the Wish cruise last year. For us, the third person in the room used points.

I have a cruise booked with DCL direct that we're no longer going on so have left it live so we can transfer the deposit over when we change (we're in the UK so better than paying to keep converting $'s to £'s and back again). We're interested in booking the Lighthouse point DVC cruise, which I assume we'll need to book via DVC, does that mean we won't be able to move the deposit over does anyone know?

Sorry if this is posted elsewhere but what exactly differentiates a member cruise from a regular cruise. We just went on the wish during our spring break and loved it. Should I expect a member cruise to have additional shows, perks, difference in cost etc?

For the upcoming September 2023 member cruise you were able to pay with all cash or a combination of points and cash.

• Due to the unique nature of this special event, Disney Vacation Club has waived the policy of requiring at least one passenger to sail using Reservation Points. If Members would like to pay by using both cash and Reservation Points, individual passengers must be paid for by using all cash or all Reservation Points.
I spoke to a DVC CM today regarding the upcoming 5 day June 14 - 19 member cruise on the magic out of FL. They do not know when booking will begin but expect it to be sold out as quickly as other member cruises. It is not the same as previous member cruises in that there is no special programing or gifts. Also was told that everything on Lighthouse Point might not be operational yet at the time of sailing. Also told that sailings to lighthouse point are only going out of Fort Lauderdale right now.

I have a cruise booked with DCL direct that we're no longer going on so have left it live so we can transfer the deposit over when we change (we're in the UK so better than paying to keep converting $'s to £'s and back again). We're interested in booking the Lighthouse point DVC cruise, which I assume we'll need to book via DVC, does that mean we won't be able to move the deposit over does anyone know?
I would call DCL and ask them. I would think the answer is no, as it is not really a DCL cruise but a DVC cruise. As far as DCL is concerned it is a sold out cruise. DVC is the one that needs to book passengers to cover the charter cost.

I would call DCL and ask them. I would think the answer is no, as it is not really a DCL cruise but a DVC cruise. As far as DCL is concerned it is a sold out cruise. DVC is the one that needs to book passengers to cover the charter cost.
Thank you, that's what I'd assumed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter