DVC Countdown ?'s

kevinW1122

Havin' a ball at the House of Mouse.
A few months ago i downloaded a wallpaper for my computer desktop and it counted down the days for a Disney vacation. It had pictured of DVC cartoons w/ mickey and goofy in pictures, and at the bottom there was links that would direct to DVC site. Mu computer had to be re-done a few weeks ago, and i cant for the life of me figure out where i downloaded that wallpaper from....Can anyone help????
:badpc:
Kevin

It sounds like the wallpaper/countdown that was once available as a download from the DVC member's site.

I don't think it's there anymore.

If it was another site, hopefully someone will recognize it and point you in the right direction.

Now that you mention it, we had that also. We also upgraded our computer and my dvc countdown wallpaper is gone - along with my email addresses - but that is another story for another day!!!

If you find it, please post back here.

I downloaded this just this morning from the DVC members web site. If you go to the Refer a Friend page, at the bottom it says 'Free Member Downloads'. Click on this and it takes you to the page where you can download the desktop. There are also some nice Foto Fun Cards you can send to family or friends.

I can't get this to work :confused3

i download it and run the application but my desktop just goes black???? what am i doing wrong? i'm so dim!:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter