DVC availability in Dec

JLODONNELL

Earning My Ears
Hello all,

We are planning on going back to Disney World in early December with some immediate family. I have heard that it is hard to book the more popular areas during this time. We have stayed at WLV and BLT (loved both) but would like to try one of the EPCOT resorts this time around, with a 2 bedroom in the BCV. We would rather stay someplace we love and enjoy the trip. Have anyone had a hard time during these times (early dec so not peak) or could offer some suggestions? Thanks so much

Hello all,

We are planning on going back to Disney World in early December with some immediate family. I have heard that it is hard to book the more popular areas during this time. We have stayed at WLV and BLT (loved both) but would like to try one of the EPCOT resorts this time around, with a 2 bedroom in the BCV. We would rather stay someplace we love and enjoy the trip. Have anyone had a hard time during these times (early dec so not peak) or could offer some suggestions? Thanks so much

Early December is the most popular time for DVCers. I would be very surprised if you are able to book a 2 bedroom at BCV at 7 months. If you try at 7 months you might be able to book some days then wait list the rest. Are you a member or planning to rent? If you are a member, try to book at your home resort now then try to switch at 7 months. If you are renting you should be doing it NOW.
P.S. This post should probably be on the Member Services board, not here.

Thanks for the info. We own at Saratoga Springs but would rather not stay that far (3 little kids). Would we have a better shot at Wilderness Lodge or Boardwalk villas? When you say Member services, what do you mean? Thanks so much for your help!

There is another forum board on this site called "DVC Member Services." Here is a link:
http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=30&f=89

Some other DIS Board folks may have opinions for you, but it is pretty universally agreed that early December is very tough to get at BCV, BWV and VWL. How many days do you need? You might get a few days at 7 months and then try to keep adding on via wait list. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter