• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DVC annual pass renewal

MasonDuo

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been posted here but I couldn’t find an existing thread. I went in to my account today and could see my passes were up for renewal. My only option was Incredi Pass - the top of the page says “The DVC Member Disney Sorcerer Pass Renewal is no longer sold. Select a new pass to continue.”

So our only choice is incredi pass or nothing? No more discount? (Yes I’m a direct member with enough points for discounts)

Sorry if this has been posted here but I couldn’t find an existing thread. I went in to my account today and could see my passes were up for renewal. My only option was Incredi Pass - the top of the page says “The DVC Member Disney Sorcerer Pass Renewal is no longer sold. Select a new pass to continue.”

So our only choice is incredi pass or nothing? No more discount? (Yes I’m a direct member with enough points for discounts)
There is no longer a DVC discount but you can get the sorcerer pass through MS. Check the blackout days, changes were made.

As above, you need to call MS, who will connect you to the folks who can take your money and verify to them that you're eligible to renew the Sorcerer AP. Then your renewal AP will automatically activate on the anniversary date, no need to go to GR to activate it the first time you use it. Saves you a step and some time!

No, it’s now $823 plus tax.
Yep, I just renewed this weekend. You call MS and they verify you dvc status then they send you to the ticket person. Both CM were efficient and friendly. the entire process took less than 10 minutes. I had no wait at all. dvc picked right up and after being transferred, no wait there either. I could also use as many forms of payment as I needed to. I thought it was only 2, but the CM said her system took multiple payments. I used 3 (chase rewards and 2 gift cards). I renewed 2 sorcerer passes

So I have a question about my DVC annual pass renewal…. I renewed my annual pass in June and I’m leaving in 2 days to head to WDW. This is my first time going to the parks since I purchased the DVC Member Disney Sorcerer Pass. I don’t recall the name of my old DVC annual pass but this is my first time with the Sorcerer Pass. My question is, do I have to go to GR to activate the pass? When I go on MDE I see a pass with my name, pass type, a QR code and number.
TIA!

So I have a question about my DVC annual pass renewal…. I renewed my annual pass in June and I’m leaving in 2 days to head to WDW. This is my first time going to the parks since I purchased the DVC Member Disney Sorcerer Pass. I don’t recall the name of my old DVC annual pass but this is my first time with the Sorcerer Pass. My question is, do I have to go to GR to activate the pass? When I go on MDE I see a pass with my name, pass type, a QR code and number.
TIA!

If you see the word voucher, then yes, you need to go to GR.

If not, then you might be all set, especially if you renewed in person.

Cripes. Thanks.
That was my first thot when renewing mine in February, then I kicked myself and said be glad to be able to renew when so many other members can’t buy them. Hey, it worked to justify it in my mind lol
I thought it was only 2, but the CM said her system took multiple payments. I used 3 (chase rewards and 2 gift cards). I renewed 2 sorcerer passes
that’s very good to hear, had thot it only 2 forms of payment. Need to renew the Mr’s, good opportunity to use up some of the small balances left on GC + a CC.

TIA!
No, not if it’s linked to your MDE app and assigned to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter