DVC 15th Anniversary Commemorative Giclee Print

murcor

All you need is faith and trust...and a little pix
Doing some house de-cluttering and came across my 'DVC 15th Anniversary Commemorative Giclee Print' with the Certificate of Authenticity and the 2007-2008 vacation planner all still in original box.

I first removed the vacation planner and threw it in the garbage bag. I almost threw out the Giclee print and had second thoughts.

Just wondering what has happened to yours after 7 years??

For those who dont know:
This item was distributed to DVC members in 1996.
The print measures approximately 10 3/4 " by 14 ". It is on canvas and has been stretched on a wood frame.

Included in this package is :

The Giclee Print 2007-2008 Vacation Planner (this includes point charts for all of the DVC resorts, and has several craft ideas as well) The package it was shipped in has a birthday cake on the front of the box with a pull tab that displays 15 candles when pulled.

In a box, in the garage collecting dust. It was displayed until we moved, and then never unpacked.

hanging in my living room on small wall
wife loves the picture and love okw

I guess ours is "a house for ugly prints". Ours is hanging in our bedroom and seems to fit right in.

I think the rabbit is so cute, and except for OKW, we own at all the resorts pictured! Maybe we should rethink OKW!:goodvibes

I tossed mine about 2 weeks after it arrived. I couldn't think of any situation where I would ever use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter