DVB Honeymoon

MermaidKT621

Earning My Ears
Hey there,

New to the boards but DVC member and long time Disney fans! DF and I are getting married here in NC in June. We are honeymooning at DVB. We’ve never been to Vero beach, we’ve only done DHHR and of course the DVC resorts at WDW. We’ve heard great things about DVB and were wondering if any of you had any recommendations or, “not to miss” things either at the resort, or around it that would be fun on a honeymoon.

TIA!

Vero Beach is verrrry quiet. Not a bad place for a honeymoon since you will be in your room most the time. It is a beach resort and nothing else. Beach is BEAUTIFUL , that should be your goal.

Vero Beach is verrrry quiet. Not a bad place for a honeymoon since you will be in your room most the time. It is a beach resort and nothing else. Beach is BEAUTIFUL , that should be your goal.
Good to know! We are definitely beach people, our wedding is happening at a beach resort here in NC :) We are excited to check out the resort and enjoy the beach. DF is very into fishing. Wondering if there are any good spots to fish, we will be driving down so he is planning on bringing some poles.

I think DVB is LOVELY! The private beach is beautiful, the pool is really nice and just steps from the entrance to the beach, quick service was okay, but the sit down restaurant was delicious and super cute! I'm not sure what's been affected by covid, but there was karaoke in the bar and smores and campfire songs near the villas. I know Vero/Cocoa Beach/Melbourne have a ton of fishing places but I don't have any specific recommendations. If you have a car with you, I've heard downtown Vero is really cute, but we didn't leave the resort. Also, you wouldn't be too far from Kennedy Space Center if you wanted to make a side-trip out there!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter