Dummy Diner Here

kimmikayb

You're never too old to be young
Sorry these questions have probably been asked a million times but search isn't working for me....

With the dining I understand you get a credit for TS, CS and snack per night of your stay. Do you have to use those credits per day? If things go as I think, I will be booking a flight that doesn't get us into Orlando until 11 pm our first night....so we won't be needing our credits that night. Can we combine them on different days? For instance, using those credits for the two credits we need to see Ohana or HDDMR?

How do you all ever sit down and figure out what ADRs you want without loosing your mind????? I haven't even booked yet and I'm already nuts!

LOL, I'm actually a little sad that I have already made all of ADRs because I love the planning aspect. You may use your credits any way that you like. We too are using 2 table service credits one day and then 2 counter service credits the next day. Have you visited allearsetnet.com? They have a listing of all the menus for the restaurants at Disney. They also have dining reviews that might be helpful.

You use them as you wish, they expire at midnight of the day you check out if I remember correctly. So our first day we arrived late and only used a ts credit each. And since we left way too early on our last day to use it we had to 'burn" up and extra cs one day. So one day we had cs breakfast, cs lunch and ts dinner. Thats a rough day!!!!!

And DD (5) stayed in the neverland club one night while dh and I ate at Yachtsman (2ts each) So we had her 2 ts left at the end of the week so instead of paying cash for a ts meal we ate at Boatwrights with 2 ts credits and paid cash for DD kids meal.

And on the last day we still had 9 snack credits to use, so we packed home mickey crispy bars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter