• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dumbo at MK Rope Drop

SlippinFalls

Mouseketeer
Hi All!
Were going on our first family trip with our two boys aged 4 and 2. We want Dumbo to be our first ride right after the park opens.
I was wondering which direction we should go to get back to Dumbo and avoid the crowds rushing to 7DMT. Isn't there an alternate path or something?
Thank you!

The most direct route is the same path everyone will be taking for 7DMT. If you really want to avoid that, you could go through Tomorrowland then up past the Speedway and Teacups then bear right into Storybook Circus.

If you go to the right of the of the castle, there should be a path between Tomorrowland and the castle. That's not the same path that the Mine Train takes correct? If so, I'd say Tomorrowland as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter