• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dumb question re: parking

cinnamon01

Earning My Ears
I know this is probably a dumb question but if you go back to Sea World within the 7 days on the same ticket do you pay for parking again?

yes, parking isn't included with the regular admissions, or multiple day passes like the Flexticket or the Anytime tickets. the only way I know of to get free parking is with a passport membership.

Even Fun Cards do not include parking, which is $10. Plus Fun Cards are for the calendar year, and expire Dec. 31 no matter when you buy them.

If you plan to go 3 times or more per year, this is why you should pay the $25 or so extra it costs to buy a Silver Annual pass, which includes free parking. Plus it is good for one year from when you buy it. Or at least have one member in your party buy the Silver to get the free parking.

If your 7 day ticket is the DC one you should be able to call up and book the 7 day parking which is about $15. If you intend to go more than once it is worth it.

FlaNative said:
Even Fun Cards do not include parking, which is $10. Plus Fun Cards are for the calendar year, and expire Dec. 31 no matter when you buy them.

If you plan to go 3 times or more per year, this is why you should pay the $25 or so extra it costs to buy a Silver Annual pass, which includes free parking. Plus it is good for one year from when you buy it. Or at least have one member in your party buy the Silver to get the free parking.

Hey thanks so much for your post! I've been thinking about getting the Funcards for dd and I. We're going 2 days next month and then may go again during one of our next Disney trips which we do every 3-4 months. Makes sense for me to get the Silver pass since that will cover the parking so I'd almost break even from this trip alone. I will get dd a Funcard for now and then can decided next year if I'll get her a passport. I guess I would need to purchase them on line very soon. Don't think AAA sells the passports and I'd miss a free parking day if I wait until I get to the gate (if they're even available there)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter