Dumb Menu Question

Chuckers

Missing My Disneyland Day Trips :(
So, I am looking at the menus in the park and some of the items have a star denoting that it is a "thawed item."
I am assuming this means that it's a product they don't make onsite (like premade garlic bread), but why do they have to tell us this? Is there a law in France that says you must notify a customer of pre-made foods?

Just curious.

I have never seen that! I'm here now and will have a look at it. But I think you are right.

France has more laws regarding food, like no free refills. So this might be one too.

I have never seen that! I'm here now and will have a look at it. But I think you are right.

France has more laws regarding food, like no free refills. So this might be one too.
It's on the menus on the apps. Like Bella Notte Pizzeria, the garlic bread entry has a * which leads to "Thawed Product"
1678377383713.png

1678377327205.png

Most probably a new EU rule. Maybe it's because you can't re freeze it? Does it say it on ice cream lol.

I was at the Royal Pub last week, they had garlic bread on the menu. I didn't order it, but I presume it was not made fresh. However, no mention of thawed products on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter