Duffy leaving for good

Oh no!!!! We always go at slow times of the year, and still have to wait in line to meet Duffy. He's one character that my kids won't ever let us skip! When we first saw the bears appear at shops, I tried to avoid getting them for my kids, but failed. At the time of this writing, my kids each have 3 of various sizes as well as an ornament. I make outfits for them out of baby t shirts, and the Duffy story on the resort TV is what gets my kids in bed at the end of a Disney day. I'm glad we will get to see Duffy one more time on our upcoming trip. My daughter might cry saying good-bye.

I bet his meet and greet spot will be popular with Japanese tourists for the next few weeks and last two months.

It'll be popular with me to until he leaves! We'll be there and I'll need lots of hugs! I love Duffy and I can't understand why some people are saying it's good that he's going. How can one character not even getting in anyone's way be harming you?

this really saddens me. Ive heard so much about Duffy and the story behind him is so cute. Ive always wanted a Duffy bear and wanted to meet him on our last trip to Disney a few years ago. Sadly we didnt get to visit Epcot and we wont be going back to Disney for a few years so now i'll never get to meet him...maybe they can move him to the Japan pavillion since he's so popular in Japan? Put him there and maybe add Doraemon there too since he's starting to get a foothold here on the Disney Channel. He's wildy popular in Japan and almost as popular in other Asian and European countries. Most likely wont happen but one can dream lol.

I always skip the duffy line in Tokyo because its crazy long and impossible to get in. So when I come to Epcot I always jump in the line because, well there usually is no REAL line, I dont think I ever waited longer than 5 minutes . It was nice for us as like others have said, hes really popular in Japan where we live for 8 months of the year

Noooo! :sad::sad:

I love Duffy and won't have a chance to get to Disney before he leaves. At least I met him once.

I hope this doesn't mean there will be less Duffy merch, I love my Duffy stuffed animal and his outfits.

My kids never had any interest in meeting Duffy, although one of them has a Duffy Tsum Tsum. So personally it won't be a great loss for my family. The Duffy M+G never seems to have a very long line despite his prominent position right at the entrance to World Showcase.

Very sad. Duffy has always been one of my kids' favorites. They're in the tween/teen years now and still insist on the Duffy meet and greet. He's so sweet and cuddly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter