DTD garage is open

CarolynFH

DIS Veteran
Just FYI....

BUT - you can't get there from here!

The ONLY pedestrian exit/entrance takes you to the West Side at Cirque du Soleil. So if you're headed to the Marketplace, have your theme park legs on.

Yes! The E-Ticket garage is finally done. Thank you so so much Disney, you are just too kind. :rolleyes2

Oh, and to settle questions, there is no fee to park there! They don't even have gates or pay stations built.

So - WDW DTD newbie here - if I want to go to World of Disney, don't use the parking garage? Which area do we want to park in to be close to WofD?

For now, you can use the entrance and park near WoD. But my understanding is that parking lots at that end will close Dec. 1 so they can begin building a second garage at the Marketplace end.

So - WDW DTD newbie here - if I want to go to World of Disney, don't use the parking garage? Which area do we want to park in to be close to WofD?

For now, you can use the entrance and park near WoD. But my understanding is that parking lots at that end will close Dec. 1 so they can begin building a second garage at the Marketplace end.
Yes, from the page linked above............

.....The second parking garage will being construction in December, along with the closure of much of the Marketplace side open air parking. So although the West Side garage will provide immediate relief to the parking situation, it won't last long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter