DSS...Can this be correct?

I didn't stay CL but I was in Bay Lake Tower in September for my 40th birthday and I wore my button all weekend. Soooo many CMs wished me a happy birthday all day everyday as I walked through the Parks, the hotel, etc. That felt more magical to me than a card or something in the room since it lasted all 5 days I was there. Made me wanna wear a birthday button all the time 😂

Stayed at AKL and I was celebrating a milestone birthday. We were not CL but there was a Happy Birthday message on the TV when we checked into the room. Nice touch…imo.
Happy Birthday to your wife and I hope she will have a special time.

We are not usually there during any family members celebrations but may 2022 we were there for my DDs bday and she got a pin from the front desk and wore it for two or three days and she got cupcakes after meals without asking and lots of interactions from cast members which all was really cool. We didn’t note it at our resort (poly) and we never stay Cl (we’re DVC) but just sayin if they don’t give her the bday pin OP ask for one because it really made for a fun bday for my teen. You can also pay for a cake to be delivered to most restaurants on site, and for Disney standards it wasn’t that expensive.

Stayed at AKL and I was celebrating a milestone birthday. We were not CL but there was a Happy Birthday message on the TV when we checked into the room. Nice touch…imo.
Happy Birthday to your wife and I hope she will have a special time.

I forgot about the TV message. I had that for my birthday last year too. It’s a fun welcome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter