DS needs WDW help!

DisneyVillain

<font color=green>On a quest for lime green duct t
My DS13 and DS17 like to collect pressed pennies when we vacation. On our trip to Disney this month they found the Villians Series, and they got all but one of them. The one they need is somewhere on Pleasure Island, but I'm not sure where.

Is anyone going down soon who would be willing to pick up 2 of these for my boys? (Of course, we will pay for them.)

I will be there the 13th-17th. If it is a part of PI you can get to during the day, I would be happy to pick it up for you. (I usually don't do PI but also don't miss my DTD shopping)

Let me know more details
Sandy

I'd be happy to get it for you - I am at PI almost every weekend, and going this Saturday night for sure.
You can't get into PI during the day anymore, only after 7, so if you would like me to get it for you, email me at jeni_27@yahoo.com and we can work out the details - payment, your address, etc. that way.
~Jennifer

Have you tried Ebay? There is usually a good selection of pressed pennies there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter