• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DS Christmas Tree Trail (Stroll) soft opening?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
DS Christmas Tree Trail is sched to begin tomorrow, which is our departure day. Might they have some of the trees up to see today? Our flight is too early to go tomorrow.

Are they all in one location or, scattered throughout DS? They were originally in one location but I know in 2020 they were found throughout DS.

They are scattered throughout, which I think is much nicer. Crowds were so tight when they were all in one place. This way everyone can just walk around and there is plenty of room to enjoy each and every tree.

Are they all in one location or, scattered throughout DS? They were originally in one location but I know in 2020 they were found throughout DS.
Scattered idk if bloggers will have a map or at least a list of themes
100% bet there will be a Wish themed tree

Will there be a map of where each tree is? We arrive on Wednesday and curious how far apart they are spread. Traveling with little ones and not sure they will enjoy it as much if they are very scattered.

Themes /locations will change but scrolled back in my camera roll for last years pics to give an idea:
- coco, guardians of the galaxy, Moana, Raya (by AMC)
-Star Wars/black panther (across from Star Wars/marvel shops on westside)
-Princess and the Frog (by house of blues)
-frozen & Disney+ (in the tunnel near Vera Bradley, Columbia, Fit2Run…)
-Lion King near Blaze
-nightmare before christmas & Haunted mansion near TRex
-Toy Story & Encanto by world of Disney
-Mickey and Minnie side of world of Disney closer to basin
-passholder tree by dockside margarita

Westside, market place, & town center also have their regular tree and last year they also had a Disney wish topiary near the lion king tree that was on the stroll map

So last year was 19 trees + the topiary in total

I miss when they were in one special area. Made it much more special. I hate that they moved the trees all along Disney Springs. It was a real Christmas tree stroll. Did it get a little busy? Sure, not I was never overwhelmed with it

Trees in similar locations as last year but the IPs are shuffled
Wish & DVC replace Black Panther & Raya Treasure DCL topiary instead of Wish DCL

Last year spread all over the place. The CM I asked about it said they plan to continue doing it that way. We will be there next week so I guess we will find out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter