• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DS and DD meet Gaston: Definitely worth the wait!! (Video Link)

LOVE THIS!!! The video is so darn cute! :) We are heading down in two weeks and finding Gaston will be one of the biggest to-dos on my list. He is hilarious!! What a fun character to play. Thank you so much for sharing!

He is so funny. When we were there in December he took a little girls autograph book to sign and when he opened it he said to her "I see you were with Princess Jasmine. Did she ask about me?" when the little girl said no. He said "Well then she was just thinking about me." The poor little girl looked so confused but we couldn't stop laughing.

He is definitely a must see along with Cinderella's step-sisters. I could sit and watch them for a while as well. So funny.

Jeez, this great video only has 2,000 hits? 10 of those are mine showing my co-workers and family.

That was awesome!! I love how your kids just aren't sure what's going on and why he's talking like that! But that Gaston was perfect! :rotfl2: Can't wait to see him in September!
That was so cute!! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Glad you liked it. Gaston must get that reaction or a similar reaction ALL of the time with the little ones, so naturally he plays it up for the parents. So much fun!! ::yes::

I loved watching your video - Gaston was brilliant! I can't wait to meet him next year, though I think my mum might give him a hard time for attacking Beast ;)

Thanks for that my DS aged 8 says he cannot wait to meet Gaston! Your Son looked very worried for his sister! So sweet :)

We are going on our first visit in Oct does Gaston do Meet and greets every day or is it on a schedule, do you know? :)

Thanks for that my DS aged 8 says he cannot wait to meet Gaston! Your Son looked very worried for his sister! So sweet :)

We are going on our first visit in Oct does Gaston do Meet and greets every day or is it on a schedule, do you know? :)

You're welcome! DS was torn between Starstruck Mode and Protect-Little-Sister-At-Any-Cost Mode. :scratchin

Gaston is out every day. Here is his schedule of appearances, courtesy of kennythepirate.com.

Gaston Meet and Greet Schedule
10:00-10:40
11:00-11:40
12:00-12:40
1:00-1:40
2:00-2:40
3:50-4:30
4:50-5:30
6:00-6:30

Have a great time!

We met that same Gaston last week when we were there and he was a hoot! He was also really great with my little ones, while still staying in character. We made homemade autograph books with each character's picture on their page and DD5 had dropped hers while waiting to meet him. It had been raining that day, so the picture got a little smudged and she was on the verge of tears when we walked up to him. He swooped the book out of her hand and made a big show of admiring his own picture, then dismissed her concerns about the smudging, saying "It just needs a little bit of me!" He signed over the smudging, and by the end, DD was grinning. When we walked away she said she always hated Gaston in the movie, but now she liked him.

DS2 also had a great time "comparing muscles". When first asked to flex, he turned out his legs, having no idea what he was supposed to do. This perplexed Gaston, but he played along.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/264497_10151576281115808_1722234316_n.jpg

Thanks for the video - wish we had thought to tape it! Hilarious!

@Tigger1972 Thanks for the schedule :) Its good to know we should get to meet Gaston! :banana:
Too excited for our trip, roll on Oct!

My dd is an absolute hoot with the characters. She's hoping to get to be one after she graduates college and hopefully gets into the College Program!!
In fact, when she met Flynn, at the Rapunzel meet?? Poor Rapunzel was feeling a bit left out. Dd was having a very nice conversation with Flynn about his bag, and did he have everything he 'needed' in it and such. I have a photo of poor Rapunzel leaning in, trying to hear what is being whispered between the two!!!

So, Gaston will have a worthy opponent when we get to MK in two weeks!!! Should be pretty funny. I figured that this whole character thing was going to be done with...I mean, seriously, she's in college. But, she is now friends with a lot of 'character friends' so is looking forward to seeing them on this trip!!
But I do love watching the littlest kids interacting with characters!!! So very cute. I miss those days.

Wow! It sounds like your DD has the enthusiasm, personality and determination to succeed! I wish her the best in achieving her goal!

Gaston's meet and greet is a shining example of why Disney World is such a magical place. Whether you're 3 or 93, there's something fun for everyone!

Here are some pics of DD's and DS's encounter with Gaston. (They still talk about meeting him).

19156725-c8d2-4d07-a31f-d7489e0bf73e.jpg
0d20fff4-8494-4666-a7d0-176c489ce7de.jpg
8074ddba-960f-4142-8a17-29dc9e0d5a4e.jpg
3328a4e5-cb6b-49af-9247-851a0efc15a7.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I love the video and the photos. Gaston seems hilarious from the various videos I've seen, but I'm wondering who the current Gaston is because I've seen about 5-6 different actors playing him in Youtube videos. I'm wondering if they rotate on a weekly basis or have they just gone through quite a few Gastons over the past year.

I totally wanna meet Gaston and see what kind of hilarious, in-character banter I can get out of him! Your kids are so adorbs!

"It was nice to see... Me, today. Remember! I am your role model!"

It's been a while since DS and DD met Gaston. Just curious: Is he still meet-and-greeting at the same spot in our video, or has he moved to in front of his fountain?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter