• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dry Cleaning at AKV Jambo

Leigh123

DIS Veteran
I have decided this trip I do NOT want to iron. Does anyone have the price list for laundry/dry cleaning services? Last trip I figured I ironed 2 outfits per day for 2 people for 7 days, I ironed 28 outfits....crazy on vacation!

Does anyone know the cost of pressing services?

Thanks in advance.

First, I am amazed that you iron anything while at Disney. Please don't tell my family. I barely cook, forget about ironing!

Second, the answer to your question:

Dry Cleaning and Valet Laundry Service

Walt Disney World Resort hotels also offer dry cleaning and valet laundry services. Select “Housekeeping” on your in-room phone to schedule a pick-up. Laundry bags and price lists are located in your Guest Room closet.

Services are charged to your room and are payable at the Front Desk upon checkout. If you’ve elected to put a credit card on file for room charges, you will receive an itemized bill on the morning of your departure. If you have questions about your bill, you can visit the Front Desk; otherwise, your card will be charged automatically.

Sample rates as of February 2013 were: dry clean suit, $11.50; dry clean skirt, $6.50, dry clean shirt, $6.25; launder socks $2.00; launder pajamas, $6.00; launder tee shirt, $4.50. Pressing only is 75% of dry cleaning cost.

Thanks for responding, I do not cook on vacation you are a trooper LOL. I didn't type my question correctly so I edited it. I was wondering if anyone knew the cost or pressing services through the laundry.

Edited my post... I hit "send" before I added the prices ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter