Drury Inn

donaldduck352

<font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b
I need opinions from thos who have stayed here. Although all pictures and reviews are great please give me the good,the bad or the ugly please.Thanks

We stayed here for one night between our US and WDW vacations based on someone's recommendation on the US/IoA board. We were there a very limited amount of time and did not use any of their bus services or pool so I can't really give you much information about the hotel. I can say that our room was clean and quiet. The breakfast was nice with a lot of selection. We would stay there again if needed.

We are staying there for two nights next month-I got a deal I couldn't pass up.The reviews rave about the breakfast and clean quiet rooms.Thank you for your input.

Anyone else?

I haven't stayed at that location specifically, but our family ALWAYS stays at Drury hotels whenever we can. We love, love, love this chain. They give the best perks of any hotel chain we've ever stayed at - hot food in the evenings, alcoholic drinks for grown ups, hot breakfast, free wifi, free long distance. Can't beat it!

I haven't stayed at that location specifically, but our family ALWAYS stays at Drury hotels whenever we can.

Second that. The first time we stayed in one, we were stranded with car trouble, and they went above and beyond. We tend to eat lightly in the evening when traveling anyhow, so their evening buffet supplemented with the healthier snacks we generally have on hand works really well for us. The one we stayed in the first time we were in St. Louis was running a special on the exact museum exhibit we were there to see. :thumbsup2

Can't say as to Orlando, but can say we've been very happy with all our Drury stays. :)

Second that. The first time we stayed in one, we were stranded with car trouble, and they went above and beyond. We tend to eat lightly in the evening when traveling anyhow, so their evening buffet supplemented with the healthier snacks we generally have on hand works really well for us. The one we stayed in the first time we were in St. Louis was running a special on the exact museum exhibit we were there to see. :thumbsup2 Can't say as to Orlando, but can say we've been very happy with all our Drury stays. :)

We mostly stay at the St Louis Drury locations as well! Chesterfield is our favorit!

Any location that Drury operates in, there locations are near the top in the TripAdvisor reviews. A step up from the mid-tier/business traveler brands, without paying 4* or resort prices.

I haven't stayed at that location specifically, but our family ALWAYS stays at Drury hotels whenever we can. We love, love, love this chain. They give the best perks of any hotel chain we've ever stayed at - hot food in the evenings, alcoholic drinks for grown ups, hot breakfast, free wifi, free long distance. Can't beat it!

I also agree with you 100%. I have not stayed at this location but have stayed at many Drury Inn's when I have traveled. When I am looking for a mid level hotel to stay in I will ALWAYS select them if they are located in a city I will be staying in. :thumbsup2

We stayed there last year, and as it was during a cold snap in March, we were quite fond of the indoor pool area, unusual for Orlando. We were in a 1 bedroom suite, which was quite comfortable. We enjoyed the evening buffet, the breakfast was better than your average business hotel, and the kids enjoyed the free popcorn and soft drinks until 10pm. We also did enjoy the free 3 drink (alcoholic) per adult one night of our stay, this can be wine, etc but also includes mixed drinks. We would definitely stay again.

I'm a total Drury fan now.
Just got back and so much I want to tell everyone about our stay here.
Will wright my review tomorrow.

OK 3 days later!
Drury Inn has got to be one of the cleanest Inn's I ever stayed at,up there with any resort Disney or Uni. has to offer...
The rooms are very spacious and very spot free no stains anywhere from the carpet to the mirrors.The common areas including the pool was the same,even the parking lot.

For tho's with elevator phobia's,like me thank you Tower of Terror, these are the very most smoothest I've ever been on PERIOD...The smell of fresh buttery popcorn was mouth watering along with free soda coffee tea or water during the day in the lobby was awesome we took advantage of that-who wouldn't.THe 5 o'clock kick back was great 1'st day they served very good chicken wings in a variety of flavor along with fresh salad,salsa and chips,mac and cheese that was very good and a few other items that would please all.

2'nd day the morning breakfast was awesome.Fresh scrambled eggs,biscuits and gravy,homemade potatoes with onions,fresh fruit,Belgain waffles-not toaster made with maple syrup and real butter,all kind of cereal with fresh milk and did I mention free coffee tea water and soda..

That night was chili dog night.Wow what a spread great dogs fresh bread great tasting chili melted cheese baked potatoes with all the fixings mac and cheese again fresh salad and fruit chips with salsa that's as far as I got I was full by then.Did I mention all beverages were free?

Now if you don't like there food fare-:confused3-there is a Wendys next door along with a 7-11 very convienant!!

Only downfall to me was 2.1'st was the 5 o'clock kickback free booze.Your aloud 3 free mixed drinks or beer-Bud Light-that line was crazy long.Free booze was more favorable then food-crazy!!2'nd was the great indoor outdoor pool.It was great along with the hot tube,but no activitys for the kids or adults.I think they should make it bigger and add a tiki bar along with music to drown out the traffic noise of Kirkman and Sandlake-it was loud.It had to be over a 100decibles at times-loud enough to drown out my I-Pod with a Dre Pill.

Hope this helps,any questions about this place ask away.

Hi,
I was wondering if you could tell me how comfortable the beds are. Is it just a regular coil mattress? Very firm? I cannot sleep well in regular firm coil mattresses, but there are such good reviews, I may be willing to try this place for a day before we check into a vacation rental!
Thanks for any info you can give me :)

We haven't stayed at the Orlando location, but we've stayed in St. Louis many times (which is where they're headquartered, so there are several in the area) and have always thought the beds were comfy. I do believe that they're coil mattresses with a pillow top and they may be Serta Perfect Sleepers. But don't quote me on that! I did post a question on their FB page to see if they could answer. I'll come back here if they do. I don't think you'd be disappointed there - you really cannot beat the cost, considering what you get.

I got a reply back from Drury this morning and here's what they said:

All of our mattresses are manufactured by Justice Bedding. We use Millennium style bedding made exclusively for Drury. You can reach them at 800-657-5609 or visit their website at: www.justicefurniture.com. If you call, mention that you stayed at a Drury Hotel. We hope this helps! Thanks for being our guest!

Same here. We haven't stayed at that one, but we stay in Drury when we can.

I got a reply back from Drury this morning and here's what they said:

All of our mattresses are manufactured by Justice Bedding. We use Millennium style bedding made exclusively for Drury. You can reach them at 800-657-5609 or visit their website at: www.justicefurniture.com. If you call, mention that you stayed at a Drury Hotel. We hope this helps! Thanks for being our guest!

They are the best beds I have slept on,firm but not hard.Now I got get one for the house.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter