Drury Inn to Disney Springs

Minniedap

Mouseketeer
Has anyone walked to Disney Springs from the new Drury Inn? I called the hotel and was told it is a 10 to15 minute walk. Not sure I want to walk since it seems like a very busy road. Has anyone used their shuttle? I was told that it does not have regular hours but occasionally goes there.

I haven’t stayed at Drury but have walked to Disney springs from further away (doubletree) passing by the Drury.

10-15 sounds accurate and while the road is fairly busy there are wide sidewalks on both sides, well-marked crosswalks and a pedestrian bridge to enter Disney springs. It’s very walkable.

The sidewalks are nice and there is a pedestrian bridge over the road to get to Disney Springs.

If you get tired, you could walk to the West end of Disney Springs and Uber back to the hotel about $10.

It's an easy walk.... safe sidewalks made for walking!

Has anyone walked to Disney Springs from the new Drury Inn? I called the hotel and was told it is a 10 to15 minute walk. Not sure I want to walk since it seems like a very busy road. Has anyone used their shuttle? I was told that it does not have regular hours but occasionally goes there.
It's like a 10 minute walk from the edge of Disney Springs near the Volcano.
I usually cut through the parking lot to the AAU parking lot, etc instead of going all the way out to the sidewalk.

Not sure what being a busy road has to do with anything since there is a sidewalk on both sides of the street and an overpass pedestrian bridge to Disney Springs.

There is also a LYNX bus stop in front of it (that goes to Disney Springs) and across the street in front of the Double Tree (that is coming back from Disney Springs that comes every 20 minutes from 5 am to midnight.

We have booked it for the first night before we move on-site. I was wondering the same so this info is very helpful.
Is there an entrance to Disney Springs right after the pedestrian bridge, or do you have to walk around to the side of the parking lot in order to get in?

We have booked it for the first night before we move on-site. I was wondering the same so this info is very helpful.
Is there an entrance to Disney Springs right after the pedestrian bridge, or do you have to walk around to the side of the parking lot in order to get in?
they make you walk over to the right to the security entrance (excuse me while I roll my eyes while walking over there)anyways it's not too much farther.:sad2:

We just stayed there this past March. Easy walk on nice paved sidewalks. Depending on how tired/able bodied…10 min at a brisk pace..more like 20/25 min at a relaxing stroll. My husband and I are in our 50s, if that’s helpful to know.

Thanks for all the replies. I did find a map with the pedestrian bridge, looks like you enter where the buses drop off so very familiar with that area. Looks like an easy walk and I'm well past my 50's.

Thanks for all the replies. I did find a map with the pedestrian bridge, looks like you enter where the buses drop off so very familiar with that area. Looks like an easy walk and I'm well past my 50's.
FYI the buses now drop off in the middle of Town Center, between the parking garages. The old bus loops, shown in the map to the right of the Marketplace, are used for rideshare drop off and pickup now, and there is a security entrance at the corner where the pedestrian bridge exits. We had to walk down there to enter DS when coming on the resort boats, which dock at the Marketplace but at the other end of the old bus loops.

Curious if any of you can give me an idea of Drury bus service to / from parks as it compares to the Disney shuttles… considering staying at Drury but concerned about the lack of information on the bus service to / from parks…

Has anyone done the walk from Drury to Saratoga Springs? Just wondering how it compares to walking to DS. Thank you!

Has anyone done the walk from Drury to Saratoga Springs? Just wondering how it compares to walking to DS. Thank you!
Once you cross the elevated bridge to get on the Disney Springs/SSR side, it really depends where you're going. You're not going to be far from the security entrance to DS, and you're not going to be far from the path that leads to SSR - so maybe another 5-10 minutes or so to be on SSR 'property'. That's a big property, though, so it will obviously take longer to get to some buildings. So maybe 10-15 minutes to cross that bridge, and another few minutes to get into DS, or over to SSR.

Once you cross the elevated bridge to get on the Disney Springs/SSR side, it really depends where you're going. You're not going to be far from the security entrance to DS, and you're not going to be far from the path that leads to SSR - so maybe another 5-10 minutes or so to be on SSR 'property'. That's a big property, though, so it will obviously take longer to get to some buildings. So maybe 10-15 minutes to cross that bridge, and another few minutes to get into DS, or over to SSR.
Thanks very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter