Drury Inn - Oversized 2 Room Suite with 2 Queen Beds

h&D3

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in one of the Oversized 2 Room Suites with 2 Queen Beds at the Drury Inn?

I noticed that the photos on their website mention that the photos shown might not be what the room actually looks like.

The pics on trip advisor look totally different. (but I'm not sure if those are just a standard room or the oversized one or what)
Can anyone tell me if they have stayed there and if you have any photos of this type of room that you can share.

We previously have stayed at the DoubleTree in Disney Springs but the reviews on trip advisor are less than favorable as of late, which is really too bad It was always a favorite of my family over the years.
I know they recently remodeled, so those might also be older reviews.
Either way, we are now reconsidering our stay next summer. We're staying the first 5 days at AKL and then the rest of the time at the DoubleTree (at least for now)
It's funny because the first year that my family ever visited Florida/WDW we stayed at this location when it was the Vicount Hotel.

Thanks!
~D

DH and I stayed in the Queen suite when the hotel first opened. We found it to have plenty of space but we are a party of 2. The only minor thing that bothered me was the closet space. I am sorry I don't have any pictures but the pictures on the Drury website are spot on. This past May we stayed in the King Suite and it had the same exact set up and the price was much cheaper than the Queen. We are heading back January 2024 and again we have reserved the King Suite for a much cheaper price.

Haven't stayed at Springs Drury in particular, but have stayed many times at the brand. It is by far our favorite when traveling. Having a balcony option is wonderful at this hotel, as we've never seen this at other Drury's. Their rooms are very pleasant, clean and spacious. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter