Droid Depot - anyone get this to work yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you really have to check in 60 minutes prior? MDE says arrive at 3, but the email says 60 minutes before.

We have SciFi reservations at 12:55. I might be cutting it close if I have to check in at 2pm!!!

I’m also confused because on the website it says:

“Guests should check in no earlier than 15 minutes prior to their reservation time at the check-in location in front of Droid Depot.”

But my email confirmation says “Check in 60 minutes prior at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at the Droid Depot Location Entrance.”

I hope the website is right or I’ll be cutting our Epcot time a little shorter than planned.

My email says can't check in more than 15 minutes prior. Maybe you're reading the allow 1-1.5 hours for travel time???

My email says this:

WDW Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Custom Astromech Units Check-In Information

Check in 60 minutes prior at Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge at the Droid Depot Location Entrance.
Be prepared to present reservation confirmation, photo ID, and the credit card provided at the time of booking the reservation.

I’m right that each named guest builds their own droid?

I think cancellation is 99, so I want to be right.
No I don't think so, the T&Cs say 'Limit one paying guest and one accompanying guest per paid experience', so if there are 2 people wanting to build their own droid they will need their own reservations. Although I suppose if that was the case you could make a reservation for 1 person and then make a separate reservation for the 2nd person at the same time (or as close as poss). I booked for my friend and I as she wants to take one home for her partner, I'm just along for the ride!

We are trying to avoid having multiple threads open on similar subjects. Please continue discussion on the merchandise thread. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter