Driving to Walt Disney World from St. Louis, MO

The mountains in Georgia are easy as is Atlanta IF you hit it at the right time. Off topic but wanted to say we fell in love with your city. The Gateway Arch and Fitz's were awesome. The city museum is the best children's attraction we have ever been to.(sorry but it even topped Disney) Lone Elk Park was a nice surprise. Have a great trip.
Next time you are here try the Wabash Frisco pacific miniature train. I consider it one of the hidden jewels of STL..

We are planning on leaving between 9:30 and 10 in the morning and stopping in Cartersville, GA and then driving to WDW the next day. I'm just trying to make this as stress free as I can for all of us involved. This may be the only time I ever get him to go and I want it to be a good memory not bad. Thanks for all the comments. I'll be sure to pass these on to my DH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter