Driving to a park first (before checking into resort)-will Disney allow me to park for free?

DIS_MIKE

DCL Commodore
I hope this is the right section! So I'll finally have a car this time around and wanted to take advantage of being able to get into the parks as early as possible. This will mean not checking into the hotel until later on in the evening. To my knowledge...hotel guests pay daily for parking at the hotel, but can park free at any of the parks.

My concern is will the Disney parking attendants be able to check my magicband and confirm that I have a *pending reservation for that day? Or will I have to be checked into the system first?

I hope this is the right section! So I'll finally have a car this time around and wanted to take advantage of being able to get into the parks as early as possible. This will mean not checking into the hotel until later on in the evening. To my knowledge...hotel guests pay daily for parking at the hotel, but can park free at any of the parks.

My concern is will the Disney parking attendants be able to check my magicband and confirm that I have a *pending reservation for that day? Or will I have to be checked into the system first?
They can scan your MB to confirm you're checking in that day. Just in case of snafus, though, maybe you could have a copy of your resort reservation and your ID handy, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter