Driving from Mass to FW

Miscoehill

Mouseketeer
We are thinking of going to FW sometime this summer and want to stay somewhere in NC or SC for a couple of days before going to FW. Any suggestions?

If you don't have a copy of the 2006 "Next Exit", get one. We ordered ours from Camping World. It will have all the campgrounds along 95 in every state you'll be in. There are a lot of small campgrounds along 95 just for campers heading south (or north). We stayed in Ga. last month on the way to the fort for $18.50 a night with full hook-up, even cable. Would never have found it if not for that book. It also lists everything else on the exits and even has RV-friendly places in red. VERY helpful. :thumbsup2

Miscoehill said:
We are thinking of going to FW sometime this summer and want to stay somewhere in NC or SC for a couple of days before going to FW. Any suggestions?

we stay at Swamp Fox in Florence, SC. b/c I'm new the software won't let me post a link, so I'm breaking it down here:

swamp-fox-campground com

clean, close to the highway, excellent rates. we found it b/c the folks at

rv net

always recommend it.

--Trixie, who will be there Wednesday night, halfway to FW! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter