Drive or ART shuttle?

Disneyfalcon

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! I was wondering which is quicker. We're staying at the Homewood Suites down on south Harbor. I've heard the shuttle can really take a while when the parks are busy.

I've got free parking with my annual pass. Would it be quicker just to drive to the parking structure, and take the tram over?

What do you think?

We have only had one experience w/ART and it was terrible. We were staying at the Hilton Suites last April and sometimes had waits up to an hour both to and from the parks. I vowed to never use them again. It may be different on other routes, but honestly, I would definitely use your car (especially if you have free parking). There is nothing worse than being dead tired after walking in the parks all day and then having to wait, and wait, and wait for the ART shuttle to show up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter