Drinking problem

There isn't much you can do, but if you socialize with this person, don't offer them alcohol or go places with them where alcohol is served. At least you won't be 'feeding' the problem.

Also, there may be AL-ANON groups around you where you can go for support and also may help you find small ways to help or at least accept things as they are. I'm not sure if they are only for family or if caring friends qualify for their services, but a phone call to a local group would give you the answer.

There isn't much you can do, but if you socialize with this person, don't offer them alcohol or go places with them where alcohol is served. At least you won't be 'feeding' the problem.

Also, there may be AL-ANON groups around you where you can go for support and also may help you find small ways to help or at least accept things as they are. I'm not sure if they are only for family or if caring friends qualify for their services, but a phone call to a local group would give you the answer.
Just FYI al-anon is for everyone.

You can’t help a drunk that doesn’t want help. Just tell the person I’m here for you when you finally want to start living your life and not living in a bottle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter