Drinking Fountains In Dlp

NIK

<font color=deeppink>Compulsive planner<font color
I was reading through a guide book that I bought for DLP and it says that there are drinking fountains throughout the park. Anyone know where they hide them? I trudged round the park last time like a packhorse with bottles of water or spent a fortune buying them. If there's a fountain where I can get a refill I would prefer that.

Ta all:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I couldn't find any last time either. Mind you I wouldn't drink the water, it is not meant to be nice.

Originally posted by DisneyBB
I couldn't find any last time either. Mind you I wouldn't drink the water, it is not meant to be nice.

REALLY!!!

Shame.

So it's plodding round with bottled water for me then. Perhaps that's why they hide them. That was perhaps the only complaint I had about the Parks - the cost of a simple drink. I snuck a few bottles in my case and refilled each day but you can only carry so much about with you and sometimes you want one that is chilled, don't you?:crazy: :drinking1 :drinking1

What's wrong with drinking that water?????? It's fresh and clear!

You can ask a guest flow CM who will point you to the drinking fountains.

To be honest I have never tasted it. A friend who goes to France a lot said don't drink the water! Well we had trouble keeping up with the amount we needed. We drink the water in WDW and it is fine. Maybe I should taste it first! Has anyone else drunk the water? Since our youngest DD was only 2 we were concerned and just drank bottled water. When we go this year we are going to visit the shopping center and we will stock up on bottled water from there.

I drink gallons, that's what prompted me to ask. I didn't know there might be drinking fountains about the place last time or Iwould have asked. Thecost of drinks in the parks is a bit high, I thought. Disneyland isn't alone in that though, most of these types of venues charge like wounded bulls when it comes to things like drinks and ice cream. They have a captive audience, that's the problem.

It must be particularly hard if you are plodding round with a young 'un.

I spotted one in the grounds of the Haunted mansion!

But I also didn't see many at all and it was 31 degrees and we needed water all the time.

Gail

We didn't have problems finding them.
I can't remember exactly where they are but they're dotted around.
It tasted fine too.

We filled up from the fountains for our whole stay - water is fine.

They are all over the place, though more in Fantastyland and Frontierland than anwyhere else.

Here is what they look like... And that is correct: they are all over the place...

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

They are big enough! How on earth did I miss them last time?

We too have never had any trouble finding them. If I remember rightly they are also to be found in queing areas, and on or near the train stations.

Water tastes fine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter