"Drinking Around The World" DISign?

ferrytale

Mouseketeer
Hi All! I haven't been able to be on much lately due to life's craziness...and now I find myself 45 days out and haven't made ANYTHING!
I am looking for a DISign that I used on our last trip - I think Natalie had done it, but I see she is no longer designing. If anyone has an Epcot "Drinking Around The World" DISign that they could share I would appreciate it! I was looking for the kind that had the boxes to check off, but any will do. Let me know! Thanks!

Hi All! I haven't been able to be on much lately due to life's craziness...and now I find myself 45 days out and haven't made ANYTHING!
I am looking for a DISign that I used on our last trip - I think Natalie had done it, but I see she is no longer designing. If anyone has an Epcot "Drinking Around The World" DISign that they could share I would appreciate it! I was looking for the kind that had the boxes to check off, but any will do. Let me know! Thanks!

I don't have it but if you check Natalie's photobucket I believe it's there. All the DISigners are listed in the Meet the DISigners thread. If someone is no longer DISigning, but they left their DISigns behind for us to use, that's listed in that thread also.:goodvibes

Lastly, if you can find it (as Natalie's photo bucket is large, :scared1: you can do a search of this forum using the term "drinking around the world" & I am sure you will find it. Good luck and enjoy your trip. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter