Drinkin Beer in Epcot

We attempted to in May, but didn't make it all the way around. We tried to eat and drink in each country (I often had wine over beer). DH ended up drinking 7 or 8, though, that day.

We were all a bit icky feeling towards the end ;)

we've done it several times. But you know, the truth is, some of the countries just don't have good beer.

We have done most of it. I love the beers from Germany & UK. We also like the wine from Italy.

I tried to do wine from each country this past trip and my favorites were in Germany and italy. This time I am bringing home my favorite wine from italy !!

Msslaydbug said:
I tried to do wine from each country this past trip and my favorites were in Germany and italy. This time I am bringing home my favorite wine from italy !!
I leave for Italy (the real country :) ) tomorrow. I will be bringing back a few choice bottles of wine from there :)

Last trip we accomplished the feat.....even having a drink at the American Adventure and the South African Outpost!!!!!!! I was bombed but it was a ball. There were several other people doing the same thing so it was fun to run into them in each country and see how they were holding up.

WORD OF ADVICE!!!!!!AVOID MISSION SPACE AFTER DRINKING 12-15 drinks!!!!! THIS I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!

Usually DW and I go during the Wine and Food Festival. I almost always get a beer in each country when we do this. They are smaller beers except for when I stop in Mexico as I get a full Modelo and when I get to Great Brittain I half to have a half yard of Guiness Beer. YUM! I think I need a beer now.

:drinking1

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I keep saying I'm going to drink my way around the world... but since I'm not much of a drinker, I've rarely made it past Norway. Don't think this trip, during Food and wine festival would be a good time to try, do you?

I joke with my daughter that if I do this, I need to buy a leash so that I don't lose her.

Oh yes! Drinking around the world. The last solo trip we did it & we had so much fun trying all different types of drinks. I LOVE the Bellini in Italy it is oh so YUMMY!! :drinking1 And the Mango Margaritas are also very good.

Zip-a-dee-dude-da said:
WORD OF ADVICE!!!!!!AVOID MISSION SPACE AFTER DRINKING 12-15 drinks!!!!! THIS I LEARNED THE HARD WAY!

hahaha, my DF learned this lesson the same way :p

when you get a chance, after you hit up France...dash over to the International Gateway and stroll over to the Big River Grille and Brewery at the Boardwalk. they brew their own beers and they are deeeeeeeeeelicious! the Wowzer's Wheat is my favorite (though, i think theyre not serving it anymore because the season ends in August) but they have other goodies, so definitely check them out if you like good beer :3dglasses

We "drank around the world' last year. We caught the whole thing on tape. I was saying things that didn't make sense, by the time I got to Canada. So much fun!! We got the kidcot passports signed by the Cast Members at each country who served us the alcohol. We didn't do just beer...we went back and forth depending on what was the best in the country... (for example: margaritas in Mexico, wine in France, beer in Germany, etc.) Great times. Plus I had to get translators for each thing written in my passport, since they wrote them in their language...I've gotten every one except Japanese... soon...

My DH always has a beer in Germany, and will try and get one in UK as well. As we are responsible parents (?? :rolleyes1 !!!) we can't indulge as much as we like, but we don't do too badly. The food and wine festival is great for trying new stuff. DH knows all the beers in World Showcase (he's with you on the loss of the Norwegian beer!) so it's nice to see some different ones come October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter